Enjoy my new Point Guard Vision video created for those interested in having me speak about maximizing your sports experience.
Today I’m going back home for a family get together. Not a typical family reunion as it’s just my immediate family with nieces and nephews. We haven’t gotten together in awhile so this is the weekend we get to invade Mom and Dad’s house and eat up all of their food! The drive from […]
Bardo’s Breakdown talks with Ohio State Buckeyes Head Coach Thad Matta.
Q: Why are you in favor of a change to a 30-second shot clock? I think the college game needs to be in alignment more with the rest of the basketball world. It doesn’t make sense to me that men’s college basketball has the longest shot clock in the world, men or women. The game […]
1. Wisconsin (28-3, 16-2). Dominant performance all season long by the class of the Big Ten. Will be interesting to see if they can run through the B1G conference tourney and stay in contention for a #1 seed. 2. Maryland (26-5, 14-4). The Terrapins have won 26 games in the regular season. The highest number […]
1. Wisconsin (26-3, 14-2). Hit a bump in the road losing at Maryland earlier in the week. Rebounded nicely to dominate Michigan State at home and clinch at least a share of the Big Ten title. Well done Badgers! 2. Maryland (24-5, 12-4). Terrapins showed why the Xfinity Center is one of the toughest places […]
1. Wisconsin (25-2, 13-1). Didn’t score as easily in last two wins but still found a way. Next two games will reveal whether Badgers will be in position for #1 in NCAA tournament. 2. Maryland (22-5, 10-4). Melo Trimble has bounced back in a big way to drop 26 points on Nebraska in yet […]
After a short hiatus, I’m back to give you the latest update on B1G Ten Basketball in the latest edition of Bardo’s Breakdown Podcast!
1. Wisconsin (23-2, 11-1). Seems like the Badgers are getting better as the season continues. Nice run to close out first half in route to easy win over Illinois. Dekker, Hayes, and Koenig make you pick your poison. 2. Maryland (21-5, 9-4). Terps continue dominance at home in entertaining win over Hoosiers. Wells, Trimble, and Layman […]
1. Wisconsin (21-2, 9-1). Badgers seem to take whatever the defense gives them. Clearly one of the elite teams in the nation capable of challenging Kentucky. Bronson Koenig has been better than advertised. 2. Ohio State (18-6, 7-4). D’Angelo Russell’s triple double in win over Rutgers is another example why he might be the only […]